Who are we
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Are you tired of building boring enterprise software? Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real time mission critical ML models, behavioral psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data. Come join us as one of our early team members.
What will you do?
- Create a framework to manage risks: credit, liquidity, fraud, AML, operational, security, legal, reputational, etc.
- Measure risk appetite, establish limits on the credit and liquidity risks Fido is willing and able to assume, and minimize risks that do not serve customers.
- Create appropriate risk reporting mechanisms throughout Fido and ensure awareness of risk with the different departments e.g. Product, Engineering, Operations, Customer Success, etc.
- Support the development of innovative new products, provide input on key business policies and analyze their impact.
- Evaluate known issues, identify root causes, and design end-to-end solutions.
- Perform risk assessments; address gaps through remediation and improvements.
- Provide support for audits and regulatory oversight.
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years in risk management - preferably credit risk
- Experience in Fintech and Financial Services - preferably retail banking
- A bachelor's degree or higher in business, economics, finance, or another quantitative field
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands-on, results oriented, thrives when challenged
Talk with us
Tami@fidobank.app - Head of HR
Alon@fidobank.app - CEO
Guy@fidobank.app - CTO