We are looking for our first Director of Product Marketing to join us and build out a Product Marketing function at Omnipresent. You will be in charge of driving and shaping the strategic direction of product marketing at Omnipresent. As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for hiring a specialised team that will cover the marketing strategy for all of our products, operate market and competitive intelligence, localisation of our positioning and messaging in different markets as well as driving a proactive pricing strategy. We’re looking for someone interested in deeply understanding and shaping our product, its impact on our customers, and its place in the market. This is a senior position with a broad cross-functional scope where you are responsible for the success of the business but will also need to be hands-on while managing the outputs of your team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Building out the product marketing team
- Build out our product positioning and messaging
- Manage the product marketing strategy, and work closely with Product to shape launch strategies
- Shape all formal internal and external communications on product features and releases
- Drive Product Marketing insights into Product to help shape roadmaps
- Build out detailed product marketing roadmap and strategy against our ICPs
- Help to create sales and marketing collateral against products and customer segments
- Report on product marketing success
- Work with internal communications, brand and demand gen teams to drive marketing success and revenue metrics against the whole product suite
- Oversee go-to market strategy together with go to market leadership teams for product suite
- Oversee the creation and management of pricing models for each product
- Work with internal analytics teams to drive actionable insights for customer marketing
- Advocate for product improvements through clear expression of customer needs to Product Management.
- Work closely with the user experience research function to hone in on product offerings
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Drive content creation such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts, in conjunction with Product and Marketing.
- Be a spokesperson for our products to both external and internal audiences, including advertising and marketing channels.
What you need to be great at
- Engaging leadership skills with the ability to gain buy-in and respect from teams and peers
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills and acumen
- Ability to think strategically, while achieving immediate results
- Creative thinking skills and innovative, proactive problem solving
- Understanding of a multi-disciplinary product and its position in the market
Who we are looking for; track record and must haves
- Experience as a senior leader in a SaaS business
- 8+ years experience in Product Marketing or related functions in an agile software development company.
- Experience with external and internal corporate communications.
- Demonstrated success to drive the business by obtaining market insights, shaping product development, and fostering a customer-centric focus through the company.
Experience that would be nice to have:
- Product Marketing leadership experience in a B2B SaaS product.
- Working for startups.
- People Operations software businesses experience.
- Shaping and growing a Product Marketing function in a startup or scale up.
- International marketing experience
- Pricing modelling experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.