Toptal’s Growth Product team is responsible for Client Growth, Talent Growth, Brand Growth, and Marketing Tools. We are looking for a Director of Growth Product Management to lead one of our Growth Product squads. This role will be responsible for setting the product strategy for the squad while collaborating cross-functionally with leaders in the marketing function. This role will involve a mix of leadership and hands-on work.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Lead Growth Product Managers and other marketing team members to deliver on our OKRs and ultimately drive sustainable growth for Toptal.
- Continuously formulate and execute a roadmap to drive inbound growth, working alongside your fellow Directors of Growth Product Management and partnering closely with our VP of Marketing Strategy.
- Mentor and coach Growth Product Managers.
- Facilitate meetings and workshops that drive collaboration, prioritization, and improve impact, ensuring that good decisions are made.
- Establish effective relationships across a wide range of teams in the business, managing stakeholder expectations and building trust and confidence over time.
- Establish a shared understanding of business priorities and strategy within your squad and your partners.
- Define and prioritize detailed objectives and specifications for initiatives ranging from landing pages, UX improvements, content offerings, user engagement tests, technical SEO improvements, nurture flows, and more.
- Coordinate the creative development of design specifications, including ensuring that all work is high-quality to meet goals.
- Conduct high-quality and detailed qualitative and quantitative research to evolve and inform the direction of product development.
- 6+ years of professional experience in Product Management.
- 2+ years of Growth experience either in online growth, SEO, or performance marketing.
- 2+ years of people management experience leading Product Managers.
- 2+ years of experience in a role where stakeholder management is a key success factor.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an analytical field.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, be able to deal with ambiguity, and be willing to wear multiple hats to get the job done.
- Experience leading design and engineering teams, driving the development of high-quality landing pages and digital experiences that effectively accomplish business goals while maintaining brand standards.
- A foundational understanding of design thinking, user research, and user testing.
- An extremely sharp eye for detail and a strong sense of what types of creative products will be both effective for growth and representative of the Toptal brand.
- You are the type of person that craves accountability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and proven skills in stakeholder management including executive-level presentation skills.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Openness to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- A background in web development or understanding core fundamental concepts would be advantageous.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.