● Developing financial systems and procedures aligned with company business strategy.
● Ensuring that an appropriate financial framework is in place to enable operational financial decision making.
● Advising and assisting with the preparation of company business plans, specifically in regard to forecasts, budgets, financial management, and business risk.
● Leading finance and accounting teams as well as other individuals in different parts of the company.
● Improving financial and fund strategies.
● Managing finance and accounting activities through the preparation of accurate financial forecasts and appropriate planning. Preparing valid and accurate accounting and financial reports.
● Maintaining company cash flow, monitoring taxation transactions and budgeting.
● Overseeing accounting and finance processes to ensure their accuracy and completeness as well as complying with accounting principles and company policy.
● Monitoring company P&L, securing financing and preparing strategic business plans to ensure the smooth continuity of operations and business growth.
● Ensuring effective and efficient internal control processes are in place.
● Managing transactional managers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
● CPA, MBA in relevant fields (e.g. accounting and finance).
● At least 15 years’ experience in a finance role, and at least 10 years at senior management or similar level.
● Experience working with a multinational company is an advantage.
● A persuasive person with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
● Good command of both spoken and written English.