Superside is looking for a Director of Content Marketing to join our growing remote-first team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will shape our full-funnel content marketing strategy and operations, leading an existing team of two squads: one focused on audience growth, community building, and lead generation, and the other focused on sales enablement and product/customer marketing content. You’ll work closely with the rest of the marketing leadership team to establish the vision for the next level of content marketing at Superside, and build the systems, processes, and team structure that gets us to our ambitious goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
What You'll Do:
- Help develop the high-level strategy and annual plan for content marketing at Superside,
- Develop our existing content operation to position the team to scale output without sacrificing quality,
- Hire, manage, and mentor in-house content marketers to produce content that’s relevant, impactful, and on-brand,
- Manage budgeting and resource allocation for the content team,
- Maintain a high bar for quality and a consistent tone and voice across our content,
- Set your team up to execute effectively, but jump in as a rockstar writer or editor when needed,
- Help your team prioritize content marketing projects based on opportunities that will move the needle, including the “big swings” for each quarter,
- Monitor and report on performance and win across our content marketing portfolio each month.
What you'll need to succeed:
- You’re equal parts creative, strategic, and data-driven, and have sharp instincts for connecting content ideas to business outcomes,
- You’re a fan of product-led content marketing, whether it’s finding creative ways to weave the product into educational topics or coming up with relevant ideas based on product, sales, and customer insights,
- You have experience managing a team of content producers for different mediums (blog, social media, webinar, YouTube),
- You can act as both editor and “art director” when reviewing or developing a piece of content,
- You have a knack for crafting opinionated content and programming that generates demand for a product or awareness about a problem,
- You’re up-to-date with the most recent SEO best practices for content marketing,
- You understand that content marketing is more than “chasing keywords”, and that “content distribution” means planning ahead for repurposing and dissemination through social, email, paid, etc.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.