Director of Communications: the person who will redefine the perception of open source in the enterprise. Canonical, the publisher of Ubuntu and a leader in open source solutions and services, is writing the next chapter of its growth story: offering the widest open source portfolio, redefining its corporate image and becoming a public company. We are looking for an exceptional storyteller, tech enthusiast and writer to drive Canonical brands and influence along this journey.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Experience of leadership and mentoring in a multi-channel comms team
- Story telling that weaves corporate and product portfolio narratives
- The ability to motivate and influence at all levels of the organisation
- Personal engagement with journalists, analysts, investors and executives
- The vision to lead on brand awareness and thought leadership
- Passion for technology and technology evangelism
- Excellent academic results, with Bachelor’s or equivalent in Communications, Humanities, or STEM
- Commitment to continuous learning, feedback and improvement
- Engagement with the latest innovations in communications
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.