Toptal is a hypergrowth organization, which means that our core teams and operations infrastructure must constantly be evolving to sustain and further this growth. As a Director of Business Operations, you will work on cross-functional initiatives to help build strategic direction, execution frameworks, process automation and workflow enhancements, KPIs, and team structures necessary to drive Toptal’s growth. You will be trusted to tackle challenging and impactful problems at Toptal, working directly with the function executives to achieve success.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Planning and executing the launch of a new operational framework for Marketing.
- Working with executives and other senior leaders to optimize outcomes and execute upon strategic and operational initiatives for the team.
- Planning and executing the Go-to-Market approach for new products or services.
- Working cross-functionally with the Marketing subfunctions to identify project types and optimize workflows across them, from initial request through approvals and delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Operations Research, or a STEM field preferred.
- 5+ years combined business operations and consulting experience.
- Experience working for a major consulting firm preferred with expertise in the development of strategic operational frameworks and executive presentations.
- General understanding of marketing areas and concepts, particularly digital marketing.
- Leadership experience with responsibility for business results in a fast-paced, multi-function environment.
- Creative problem solver with proven results in improving processes in business operations and/or sales and marketing environments.
- Ability to leverage data to perform root cause analysis and address the source of issues.
- Proven ability to develop creative solutions that result in measurable transformative outcomes that reach beyond incremental improvements.
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to influence and execute effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to apply effective change management principles and consider the human element of change.
- Persuasive and comfortable working in a matrixed environment.
- A knack for conveying complex information and recommendations in a clear, logical, and understandable manner to stakeholders at executive levels.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a high-integrity, team player with the flexibility to meet the demands of changing business priorities.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.