Our Finance Department is looking for an experienced finance professional who will be responsible for further driving the development of the Finance Department on the path of becoming ready for institutional investors. This role brings space for creativity and applying best practices the candidate has learned from previous roles.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:8 years
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Lead and guide the Accounting Team and FP&A Controlling Team (two senior direct reports and in total ten team members)
- Further develop the Accounting function to become ready for institutional investors
- Manage the global accounting activities of 10+ legal entities
- Steer external accounting firms in various countries
- Design, document and implement new financial key processes
- Implement IFRS accounting
- Harmonize the eyeo Group accounting, FP&A and reporting activities in order to improve efficiency and internal controls
- Upgrade our accounting tech stack and implement a new ERP system
- Integrate the accounting function of acquired companies into the eyeo Group
- Compile financial information for shareholders, investors and financial institutions
What you bring to the table…
- At least 8 years of working experience of which a minimum of 3 years in public accounting (audit) and a minimum of 3 years in the finance department of a company
- A passion for accounting
- A high motivation for changing things
- Proficiency in German (our communication is mainly in English, but many accounting compliance tasks are in German)
- Strong communication skills across the entire hierarchy, including Cs
- A genuine interest in and curiosity about the tech industry
It's awesome if you know about…
- Working experience in the tech industry (Adtech, SaaS, software, ecommerce)
- Have a CPA or CFA qualification
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.