We’re in search of a generally nice and smart person to join our engineering management team either in Berlin or from remote. If you’re interested in working across teams to help them execute a product strategy, be our guest.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:10 years
As the Director Engineering Operations you compose tools and processes to help our engineering teams solve the right problems efficiently.
- You’re a communicator at heart.
- You’re data-driven.
- You have an analytical approach and like to document your findings.
- You have led and grown engineering teams.
- You come with a software development background.
We expect you to bring experience managing software development teams of 30 people or more. Ideally, you’ve been a leader of leaders already. You also love numbers and analytics. You understand how data helps making good decisions but also know the perils of wrong metrics.
As a leader, you have hired and developed software engineers. Your teams have grown significantly in size over time and you’ve adapted to the shifting requirements that come with growth.
In this role, you’ll work closely with our SVP Engineering and with the various development teams. You support the teams in finding their sweet spot with regard to their ways of working as well as making their work transparent. You bring the product strategy perspective to the teams. Also, you’ll manage the tools we use in engineering and use evidence-based approaches to support the teams to maintain predictability and reliability in their delivery.
During a normal day, you’ll likely log in to LinearB, GitLab, Jira, and Confluence. In our remote-friendly setup you’ll use Zoom and Google Workspace for collaboration. Whether you use a Ubuntu, Windows or Mac machine, is up to you.
With your help, we’ll grow the engineering department while maintaining a respectful and helpful spirit.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.