As the Director of Digital Strategy, you'll lead a small but growing digital media team in the development of GitLab's global media strategy and planning to drive awareness and acquisition growth across different segments. In this highly visible role, you'll provide strong leadership while working cross-functionally with internal teams as well as external partners.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:10 years
What you'll do in this role
- Lead the global media strategy and planning to drive awareness and acquisition growth across SMB, Mid Market and Enterprise segments.
- Partner with Campaigns, Brand, and ABM teams, as well as agency partners to build programmatic, content syndication and search campaigns.
- Own and deliver reporting analysis on performance and business impact, as well as conceiving and executing testing strategies.
- Accountable for conversion efficiency across multiple personas and creating full-funnel programs, including moving effectively from awareness to consideration stage.
- Guide, mentor and lead a team of digital media strategies and specialists, in addition to managing our important agency relationships.
We're looking for
- Strong experience in direct response, B2B demand gen and media planning.
- Experience in driving differentiated strategies across multiple segments, including SMB and Enterprise, from trial flows to ABM execution.
- Deep understanding and practical experience of planning global, regional and localized campaigns, including emerging markets.
- Deep understanding of programmatic media buying and experience with paid social media platforms.
- Skilled in audience insights, segmentation, persona targeting and integrating propensity models.
- Experience in analyzing and reporting on digital media performance to a range of audiences, including marketing counterparts and business stakeholders.
- Extensive team management skills, including career development and coaching.
- Experience partnering cross-functionally across marketing, internal stakeholders and agency partners.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.