To support the acceleration of the company's growth and sales development in EMEA, Sitel Group is looking for an ambitious and dynamic CX Solutions lead. This candidate should be experienced in assessing Clients’ and Sitel Group needs in the areas of Customer Service and Customer Experience (CX), Digital Transformation, Operational Improvements, Automation and Innovation and, recommending, designing and building integrated solutions, that combine at best Sitel Group CX products to bring added value to our clients. Reporting to the Head of Solutions, EMEA, you will work closely with Sitel Group and CX solutions leads, Product Owners and the Head of Sales to define solutions, proposals and RFP responses that meet our clients needs. You will co-ordinate the CX solutions community, ensuring that we provide unified support to Sitel Group teams and that our offers meet the needs and requirements of our customers. If you are looking to develop in an international environment and are rigorous, creative, and pragmatic, with a real sense of customer focus, join Sitel Group and contribute to its expansion as the leader in Transformational CX Services!
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
You will drive the CX solutions team in Sitel Group’s EMEA region, working closely with business development teams and CX product teams during the client sales cycle to provide effective integrated solutions that answer to the client’s needs and expectations.
You will be responsible for designing and building solutions that are aligned with the existing product portfolio and the teams’ expertise in each CX families, and to lead conversations with clients that need guidance and/or want to engage in a CX digital transformation program. You will ensure that proposed solutions and RFP responses are effective and compliant with customer requirements, priced correctly and that project timelines are feasible and aligned with the delivery teams capabilities.
- You will be responsible for the overall solutions consistency of CX
- Lead clients’ conversations to understand business challenges and objectives.
- Help clients and Sitel Group to define the best strategy to drive change.
- Support the business development and solutions teams on proposals, documentation, and pricing.
- Coordinate the conception and writing of bids with the solutions team of each CX families.
- Ensure that proposals meet the client's requirements and differentiate Sitel Group.
- Present proposals to customers alongside Sitel Group sales, account managers and leadership.
- Act as an CX subject matter expert, supporting sales and account managers during client meetings.
- Deliver business cases and customer success stories that can be included in proposals.
- Provide ongoing expertise to customers during and post project implementation.
- Guide the demos strategy and ensure that these are representative of the overall CX offer.
- Perform, in collaboration with sales, account managers and customer success teams, discovery sessions with customer service operations managed by the Sitel Group and/or the client to identify business opportunities and promote CX products and offers.
- Identify opportunities/needs for CX consulting during the pre-sales phase, after the start of the project or during the run phase.
- Help assess the ROI and business impact of deployed solutions.
- Contribute to the business development strategy and action plan, the improvement of Sitel Group CX Technology's global offer and products roadmap, and the production and improvement of sales documentation and marketing materials.
- Support the Delivery teams to ensure the success of projects and provide solutions if necessary.
- Contribute to the improvement of CX offers and products by providing customer feedback.
- Maintain knowledge of both CX technology and business trends and be a step ahead in the direction the customer service industry is heading.
- Previous experience as a solutions architect, sales or account manager in the CX industry.
- Expert in customer relations and/or digital innovation.
- Solution design experience in 1 or more of the following disciplines Cloud Contact Centers, Conversational AI, CX Analytics, Speech Analytics, Intelligent Automation, Digital Learning
- Ability to understand client business issues, analyze problems and propose solutions both functionally and technically.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to adapt to a business audience.
- Ability to summarize and report to senior management.
- Know-how in project management, team leadership and conducting meetings.
- Customer focus.
- Ability to anticipate, be proactive, take initiative and make decisions.
- Ability to innovate and design new solutions.
- Strong commercial appetite.
- Strong knowledge of MS office and CRM software.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Strong sense of analysis and synthesis.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Conviction and influence.
- Customer orientation.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Rigor and organization.
- Teamwork, a known collaborator that drives cross functional partnerships.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.