- Proven track record managing an organization’s digital presence, creating content for digital, social, and mobile channels, engaging in social listening, and monitoring online conversation and brand mention that drive an enhanced customer experience.
- Deep experience generating new leads, specifically marketing qualified leads (MQL), by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Excellent verbal and digital communication skills.
- Proficiency in all social channels, as well as experience with public relations or public brand management.
- Optimization of marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activities convert into customers. Continuously refine the customer engagement and conversion process.
- Experience with improving organic and paid search rankings and results (SERP and SEM), conducting keyword research, making technical SEO recommendations, designing site architecture, and analyzing and applying metrics on website and keyword performance.
- Deep experience driving reach, engagement, and advocacy in social media via organic content, paid ads, and influencers to acquire more followers on social channels.
- Collaborate with inbound marketing and blog contributors to maximize joint content development efforts
- Strategic results orientation with a proven track record of strong tactical execution.
- Meaningful experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization; as well as hands-on knowledge of SEO tools, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
- An active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Highly analytical with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions; can derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage projects involving both internal staff and external agencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years’ digital marketing experience at an agency or B2B technology brand with proven examples of digital/social strategies and execution.
- Industry/vertical experience
- Analytical ability and can use data to inform all decisions
- Innovative and adaptable
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking, optimization factors, and key algorithm updates.
- Deep proficiency in SEO optimization tools, Google and other web analytics, and keyword tools
- Experience with content and email management tools, and marketing automation technology
- Working knowledge of Office 365 and related productivity apps, with deep knowledge of CRM and Lead Management tools (HubSpot, Pardot, Adobe Marketo, etc.).