- Execute, manage, and optimize all Digital campaigns, including tactical approaches, campaign activation & maintenance, and post-buy recaps, while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations.
- Assist in developing clients’ digital strategy and grow Paid Search/Sponsored Product Listings
- Provide performance reporting against client goals with insights and optimization recommendations.
- Develop budget and performance projections for testing new partners or technology.
- Work to master, identify, and communicate trends in search and client industries.
- Attend client meetings, as needed
Required Qualification, Skills, and Competencies
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience managing PPC, SEO, SEM, and affiliate programs.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in eCommerce, email marketing will be an added advantage
Office Location: Assemblies Bus Stop – Adenta
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.