Scope of Accountability
- Align action plans, activities, and scope of digital marketing and digital transformation with group business objectives set by Top Management
- Monitor and measure effectiveness
- Upholding the Corporate Brand
- Integrate marketing and communication campaigns
- Execute and maintain the digital transformation endeavors
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create adapted sales offerings
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points of our Customer Journey
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Design and implement the company's digital roadmap.
- Create the bridge between data and the business operations to gather customer insight from the data
- Maintaining a balance between business and technology.
- Connecting digital investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive digital transformation.
- Problem solving: ability to generate creative solutions to deal with operational problems remotely
Key Performance Indicators:
- Group digital marketing campaigns
- Customer Journey
- Digital transformation
- Market share growth
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent certification (Digital Marketing) or related field.
Experience:Minimum 5 years of professional experience in similar role; Multi-national exposure is a major plus; Machinery Experience (or B2B company) is a major plus of which 3 years in leadership role.
- Good Planning, Prioritizing, & Organizing skills, with strong Follow-up.
- Strong knowledge of Marketing Plans’ and Activities’ preparation and execution.
- High exposure and awareness of Social Media, Branding, and Promotional Activities.
- Good exposure to External Service providers (Websites, Advertising agencies, Promotional agencies…).
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills, with ability to prepare News Letters, Presentations, and Reports.
- Strong internet and IT skills (Internet collaborative tools, knowledge of devices, collaborative workspaces, Networks, Gsuite).
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Possess personal qualities of Integrity, Respect, and Commitment to corporate mission.
- Excellent Interpersonal, Communication, Collaboration and Influence abilities.
- Customer Centric.
- High energy with strong Drive for results.
- Creativity and Innovation, with ability to come up with new ideas and initiatives.
- Inclusiveness and ability to work well with different cultures and working environments.
- Ability to lead and coordinate efforts of team in multiple locations
- Analytical skills
- Fluency in languages: English
Other Requirements (Travel; Working Conditions, etc…)