As a Creative Media and Advertising agency, we are looking to hire an experienced Full Time Digital Marketing Manager to work with.
- Content Strategy and development, community management and conversational
- Marketing for our clients.
- Digital campaign management, digital strategy, digital media buying (Social Media Ads, Google Ads, paid search i.e. SEO and PPC through 3rd Party Website) for our clients.
- Pitching for new Digital media accounts
- Data Analytics and reporting, product development and digital marketing training for clients.
Required Qualification, Skills, and Competencies
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- In-depth knowledge and Strong understanding of current social media platforms and their marketing strategy, SEO (search engine optimization), PPC and affiliate marketing and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr, etc.) and how they can be deployed
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and affiliate programs.
- Experience in eCommerce, email marketing will be an added advantage
Office Location: Assemblies Bus Stop – Adenta
Suitable applicants should send their CV's and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.