Fest Media is a creative media and advertising agency that serves clients within Ghana and beyond.
We are in need of an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead our digital team.
Our ideal candidate must be passionate about creating compelling content from ideation to execution.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a critical factor in amplifying our digital media strategies and digital opportunities.
You will be responsible for creating, monitoring, and optimizing paid advertising campaigns, designing and executing social media marketing strategies, Google and SEO strategies, and accelerating engagement goals to serve our clients.
- Spearheading the development of comprehensive digital strategies, content and campaigns for Clients, from idea to creation to execution – this includes: drafting copy and developing content to submit for approvals for posting, sending respective buy links, monitoring social activity, and scheduling posts;
- Execute and manage paid social media campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and various other outlets;
- Approach Influencers and Brands for possible partnerships within the digital space;
- Analyze social media campaigns and optimize for effectiveness such as Maximum Reach and Engagement, Clicks, Views, A/B testing with content and copy, etc.
- Responsible for amplifying our online strategies and pitching for new digital opportunities;
- You will focus on performing several methods of data analysis to identify target audience and in close collaboration with external partners you will develop strategies to best position their businesses in the market;
- Generate weekly reporting on campaigns and growth.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- In-depth knowledge and Strong understanding of digital marketing ecosystem across various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. from a customer-facing and business perspective;
- Proven experience in booking online advertising campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, etc.
- Strong expertise in the application of marketing methodologies such as SEO, SEM, display advertising, website analytics tools, social media will be an added advantage.
- Experience in eCommerce, email marketing is a plus.
Office Location: Assemblies Bus Stop - Adenta
To apply, please send your CV to; email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.