You will be required to liaise with consultants, research Associate and Customer Relationship Managers to promote our business writing press releases and other media communications to attract customers.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Assist in the creation of signage, mock-ups, marketing materials, email campaigns, and social media content
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Assist in planning and staffing of trade shows and events
- Liaising with customers in their DM’s and answering customers complaints
- Writing and presenting customer behavior reports.
- Contribute to digital marketing campaign development and implementation gear towards brand awareness
- Develop creative and innovative content on social media to promote business
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Bringing customers to speed on the current happenings bordering on and around the business
- Identifying good promotional platforms with high conversion rate to use in our digital marketing
- Establish a network of Bloggers and Influencers to use for both internally and for Clients digital marketing promotional activities
- Be up to date with latest SEO activities that will drive traffic to our site
- Update yourself with latest content creation tools that will assist in content creation for digital marketing promotions and activities
- Any other assigned duties