Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop digital marketing strategy to help identify the current and future needs of customers.
· Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
· Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
· Knowledge on the use of CRMs
· Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
· Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
· Manage all digital marketing channels
· Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
· Forecast sales performance trends
· Create innovative and eye-catching content to attract audience
· Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
· Manage and update social media platforms.
· Keep up-to-date with trends in social media.
· Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
· Knowledge of web analytics tools.
· Content and creative writing skills.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate audience
· Strong analytical and data-driven skills
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Experience in paid advertising and blog writing.
· Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
· Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· At least 3 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
· BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field