- Oversee the social media strategy for the brand;
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns;
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness;
- Manage user community to improve brand image via words of mouth strategy;
- Utilize resources of media, bloggers and KOLs to improve brand awareness and brand image;
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing;
- Seek for win-win co-branding cooperation in digital marketing field;
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data;
- Plan and execute online marketing events;
- Develop public relations strategies for current and existing
products, launches, and promotions
- Manage content team to produce relevant, compelling social media updates with links to products or promotions.
- Manage media buy activities for media campaigns.
- Serve as the public face of the company at interviews and press conferences.
- Organize and manage events such as Launches, promotional events, press conferences, tours, visits, and exhibitions.
- Analyze media coverage; develop responses when needed.
- Create and manage PR budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual PR and Digital activity reports.
- Keep annual calendars of events, targets, and activities organized.
- Collaborate and Manage Agencies during campaign activities to ensure maximum benefits organization