We're seeking a Designer to join our team and help tell Energy Web's story to energy and crypto audiences through visual mediums. The Designer will work closely with the Marketing & Communications Director to develop original illustrations / graphics, videos, and web pages to explain Energy Web's work and solutions with compelling imagery. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker who has strong design skills. They should be able to communicate effectively in order to understand the criteria of a project and deliver a carefully crafted design. This candidate should be able to collect feedback on various projects and if necessary, adapt their approach for future projects
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
As a Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing original graphics and illustrations for the Energy Web website, social media channels, and marketing campaigns.
- Consulting with project delivery teams to create wireframes and visuals for standalone microsites that explain the project's goals, structure, and impact. (Examples for EDGE and Energy Web Lab)
- Developing prototypes (web pages, standalone illustrations, application front-end interfaces) to uniformly integrate Energy Web logos and branding into other products and platforms, including social media.
- Creating visual content to help energy and crypto audience understand Energy Web's technology stack, and how it impacts them.
You are a strong candidate if:
- You have 2+ years as a professional visual designer or similar role, including a portfolio of work.
- You have advanced proficiency in visual design software, including Figma, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite, and Photoshop.
- You have experience with video editing software such as Davinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Sony Vegas Pro.
- You enjoy learning new skills and keeping up with the latest trends in visual design technologies.
- Detailed orientated
- Demonstrated ability to create effective designs
- You are naturally curious and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You enjoy working in a distributed, flexible environment as part of a global team.
- You're passionate about Energy Web's mission and you want to make an impact on it.
- English skills are a must, but additional language skills are a bonus!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.