At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 400+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda & Malawi).
The role specific tasks will include:
- Meet or exceed territory sales goals.
- Drive profitable growth and close opportunities/deals.
- Manage and drive the development of their accounts, including key activities such as key account management and post-sales implementation process.
- Identify new business opportunities by initiating, developing, or delivering unique solutions.
- Work with an internal cross-functional team to manage invoices, procurement & distribution, collections, application support, etc.
- Prepare and negotiate contracts.
- Analyze competitor activities on customers.
- Oversee progress of cross-functional implementation team (post-sale}.
- Identify new business opportunities to expand current market share.
- Prepare Sales reports and presentations.
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references.
- Excellent product and industry knowledge and key competitors.
- Extensive experience developing relationships with, selling to, and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Long-term, strategic focus on key accounts management. Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics.
- Strong selling and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team without direct reporting.
- The position requires the willingness to travel on a frequent basis.
- University degree, ideally in the medical laboratory technology
- Minimum of 3-5 years track record in the diagnostic industry.
- Experience in molecular diagnostics sales is highly required.
- Fluency in English
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer literacy: knowledge and experience required to effectively track and manage sales development and progress.
Salary: Attractive Salary and Bonus Opportunities