An international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms and public sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
- An understanding of distributed systems, service architectures, cloud native systems, the problems they attempt to solve as well as the related trade-offs to contribute to feature and service design
- Familiar with build tools including Maven, npm, Go build, Make, Scripting
- Public cloud experience (AWS / Azure / GCP) certification preferable
- Local Infrastructure experience (Virtualisation, *UI systems)
- Container experience
- CNCF (Cloud Native Computing Foundation) tools experience such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Proven experience with production systems and dealing with production issues
- Out of the box thinking to solve infrastructure and operational problems
- Configuration management tools and Infrastructure-as-Code tooling and practices
- Domain-specific languages (Chef, Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Cloud Formation, Terraform, CDK)
- Continuous integration tooling (Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, GoCD, Travis, CircleCI)
- Continuous delivery tools and patterns (GitOps, Blue/Green, Progressive Delivery)
- Systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (NewRelic, Graphite, ELK, EFK, Nagios, Ganglia, Grafana, Prometheus etc.)
- Git and various branching models
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.