Software & Data
The recipe for our success is to discover intelligent and energetic people, who are passionate about our products and serving our users, and attract and retain them with a dynamic and flexible work life which empowers them to create value and rewards them generously based upon their contribution. We have already built a capable and proven team of 300+ high achievers from a diverse set of backgrounds and we are looking for more talented individuals to drive further growth and contribute to the innovation, creativity and hard work that currently serves our users further via their grit and innovation.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Manage a global DevOps team and mentor team members on new technologies in your area of expertise
- Improve existing infrastructure and CI/CD procedure
- Holistically improve all aspects of our infrastructure, including reducing costs, improving build and deployment times, streamlining environment provisioning, lowering load times, incorporating the latest techniques and technologies, and more
- Monitor and maintain the existing cloud infrastructure via autoscaling, automated alerts
- Take ownership and responsibility for our cloud operation activities
- Liaise with external security agencies for annual audits as well as perform our own internal security sweeps
- Aid in reconfiguring existing architecture to allow for rapid deployments to new countries
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.