As a Spacelift Developer Advocate, you will focus on Developer Experience to build developer confidence and elevate their experience. A community mindset is embedded throughout the organization and marketing process to ensure authenticity and effectiveness. As a member of the Spacelift Developer Relations team, you will participate in the following: Developer Education Developer Success Developer Marketing
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What you’ll do:
- Content Creation
- In this role, you’ll spend a significant amount of time creating (written and video) critical pieces of documentation, blog posts, and tutorials about Spacelift, Infrastructure as Code frameworks, version control systems, and Public Cloud providers.
- Create code samples and demo apps that enable developer users. Extend tutorials developed in specific frameworks to other relevant frameworks.
- Nurture the Community
- Answer questions about Spacelift through various social media platforms including Reddit, Stack Overflow, Twitter, and relevant community forums.
- Connect with Customers
- Communicate directly to our developer users about their business needs, technical landscapes, and pain points
- Advocate for the needs of our developer community, and bring their feedback back to the product and engineering teams. Developer Advocates participate in community office hours and lead the Customer Advisory Board.
- Become a product expert
- Steep yourself in the experiences that developer users have when building with Spacelift, and champion ease, clarity, and transparency when enabling those developers.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Technically adept and comfortable with one or more Infrastructure as Code frameworks. You understand the technical concepts and can write Infrastructure as Code samples. You’re enthusiastic about learning new technologies.
- A strong writer and editor. You’re fluent in human languages as well as technical. You can communicate complicated technical concepts elegantly.
- Display empathy for platform and infrastructure teams, DevOps practitioners, and software developers.
- Enthusiastic about wearing many hats. This role is highly cross-functional and will involve many different kinds of projects.
- Comfortable talking to customers.
- Knowledgeable about Infrastructure as Code, Public Cloud, and GitOps -- or eager to learn and enable others.
- Creative, intellectually curious, with good problem-solving skills.
- Bonus: You have experience with Tradition IT Automation solutions like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Bonus: The ability to speak to software development and application development methodologies.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.