We are looking for a Developer and Pragmatic engineer who actively avoids over-engineering of solutions and understands how to maintain high-quality code in a delivery-focused environment.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related discipline is preferred
- Pre-employment testing is required
- Fluent in English (written and verbal). Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Comfortable with both object-oriented and procedural programming methodologies
- Strong knowledge of database design and troubleshooting (SQL, MongoDB, Python) and relational databases.
- Experience using Redis, Linux, Nginx, Elasticsearch, and Amazon Web Services.
- Fluent in English with effective interpersonal skills.
- Pragmatic engineer who actively avoids over-engineering of solutions and understands how to maintain high-quality code in a delivery-focused environment.
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices
- At least 3+ years of previous experience working as a React.js developer experience
- In-depth knowledge of Frameworks, Angular, React/ ReactNative
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- Experience with Restful API development, integration and USSD.
- Design, develop, deploy and support RESTful services
- Node.js, HapiJs, ExpressJs
- Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- OOP and procedural programming methodologies
- CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation, Intuit)
- JS Frameworks (e.g. jQuery, React.js , Vue, Backbone)
- Familiarity with automated testing in Python.
- Excellent knowledge of distributed revision control systems such as Git.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
- Browser testing abilities using built in developer tools
- E-commerce solutions and be well-versed in e-commerce methodologies and best practices
- Previous development firm/agency environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.