- Establish the detailed deployment plan outlining what work that is to take place, where any by whom – based on project strategy and priority input from Project Manager and Field Engineering Manager.
- Support the Project Manager by providing experience-based, realistic input to time schedules and deployment risks.
- Consolidate status and issue reports and provide the Project Core team for review and conclusion of appropriate actions. Implement actions as required.
- Train Deployment Engineers and establish best practices for the use of BLUETOWN site management tools and other tools supporting the deployment activities.
- Undertake other tasks related to deployment and operation as necessary.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication Eng., Computer Science, or Electrical & Electronic Eng.
- 1-2 years of experience with similar planning, coordination, and reporting tasks, preferably from a Telecom company installing e.g. 3G network. This should include team leader experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with deployment engineering coordination of infrastructure deployments or complex projects
- Hands-on experience from site work, preferably from a Telecom company
- Hands-on experience with liaison with government partners like BSNL, BBNL or Railtel
- Basic understanding of IP networks and Wi-Fi
- Strong skills within Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, incl. formulas and charts
- Preferably experienced within IT tools for site management
- Good English skills (verbal and written)
· Send cv with Subject DEPLOYMENT COORDINATOR