- Educating patients on oral healthcare;
- Examining teeth and diagnosing patients' dental conditions.
- Assessing treatment options and agreeing on treatment plans with patients.
- Carrying out clinical treatments such as restoring teeth affected by decay and treating gum disease.
- Providing services such as denture, scaling and polishing, composite restoration, root canal therapy, extraction, and suturing.
- Maintaining patients and dental records.
- Maintaining stocks of materials and equipment;
- Marketing services to potential clients
- General Management of Dental unit to ensure profitability
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BDS, Human Biology (Dentistry)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar field
- Candidates should preferably reside in Ashaiman and Tema environs.