This role is an opportunity for an EU resident technologist with a passion for Linux and Cloud to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for technology, then you will enjoy working with some of the best people in the industry at Canonical.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent degree
- Software Development experience and familiarity with Python
- Demonstrated drive for continual learning
- Experience working directly with customers
Nice to haves:
- Experience with OpenStack or Kubernetes deployment or operation
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.