- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven experience as Debt Recovery Officer
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Apt in negotiating and persuading
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
- HND/Diploma is preferred
- Experience in driving or riding a motor is also an added advantage (must have a license to that effect).
Salary: Commission based
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND EMAILS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.