The Database Design Specialist must have a deeper understanding of Database design and performance tuning to maximize business operations and growth.
This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid analytical skills with advanced skillsets with SQL Server performance, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills using database technologies of MSSQL 2000-2016.
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams.
- Able to provide data flow diagrams and document the process.
- Can write code for database access, modifications and constructions including Stored Procedures.
- Utilizing database to support business processes.
- Understanding how the DB impacts the business
- Can perform variety of complicated tasks related to Database Systems / process.
- Assist with schema design, code review and SQL query tuning.
- Easily design and implement a business process into functional and efficient code.
- Expert in SQL
- Must have deeper understanding of how databases connect to other systems and their impact on one another
- Provide guidance and support to other developer.
- Proactively and regularly make recommendations for system improvements.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- 5-7 years of experience required.
- Experience in IMIS is a plus
- Knowledge in NoSQL is a plus
- Knowledge in Software development