● Plan, install and configure world-class database systems that meet business objectives and the needs of end-users.
● Assist Back-end developers in writing production-ready SQL code.
● Plan and carry out the upgrade and migration of databases.
● Develop, implement, and test database backup and recovery plans.
● Manage database and data security by controlling access to data through authentication, authorisation, and auditing.
● Perform tests to ensure database performance and security, as well as data integrity.
● Document and administer database policies, procedures, and standards.
● Plan and execute data extraction for efficient loading in our data warehouse, and ensure extracted data is useful and properly formatted.
● Troubleshoot and debug problems in existing database systems, and find new ways to improve their speed, functionality, and scalability.
What you have
● Experience as a Postgres DBA, with advanced hands-on knowledge of:
● Experience with database testing tools such as pgTAP
● Experience with data extraction and reporting for data warehouse/cube
● Knowledge of Linux system administration, including configuration and automation tools such as Chef as well as Shell scripting
● Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
● Knowledge of Perl and other scripting languages
● Experience with Multidimensional Expressions (MDX)
What we’ll give you
● Exciting work challenges
● Collaborative work environment
● Career advancement opportunities
● Market-based salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
● Casual dress code
● Travel and internet allowances
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.