Software & Data
In this ever-changing environment, the Cost & Supply Chain team play a vital role in major projects decision making. Based across the global with over 20 years of industry expertise and considered industry standard for cost trends and forecasts. Covering supply chain and cost in Upstream, Downstream and renewables.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Design, build, and deliver data solutions for internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain, improve, clean, and manipulate data using extract, transform and load (ETL) processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine and address data and reporting needs
- Facilitate delivery of ad hoc analysis and data requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, economics, statistics, or industry-related fields required; graduate degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 4-6 years directly related experience traditionally acquired by working in an analytical role, preferably in Upstream operations.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Power BI.
- Experience with coding and scripting using R, Python, and SQL.
- Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills with a mastery of the English language.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.