Data Platform Engineer Link – Tagging
Engineering & Technology
Joining the Tagging team, you will have the opportunity to enrich sources by identifying tags/keywords that are part of our knowledge base. The team is closely connected to other engineering domains, such as sourcing, matching, scoring, and provisioning, as well as to the data governance and product teams, giving you a great opportunity to make meaningful contributions impacting the product value chain.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work on Veeva Link’s next-gen Data Platform
- Improve our current environment with features, refactoring, and innovation
- Work with JVM-based languages, preferably Python or Java, on Spark-based data pipelines
- Experiment in your domain to improve precision, recall, or cost savings
- 3+ years of experience
- Expert skills in Python or Java
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Experience writing software for the cloud (AWS or GCP)
- Speaking and writing in English enables you to take part in day-to-day conversations in the team and contribute to deep technical discussions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.