The Pagoda Data Platform team is looking for a Data Engineer to build and scale our data infrastructure to empower our core products and product analytics.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What You'll Be Doing
- Architect and manage data lakes and data marts needed to provide product analytics insights to product teams and executives (BigQuery, DataBricks);
- Create and manage data pipelines for both on-chain (NEAR) and off-chain (OLTP databases, http logs, UI analytics) data;
- Automate data quality monitoring and alerting tools;
- Optimize time to insight and work with Data Scientists to create data marts for various data products;
- Collaborate with internal and external engineers and product managers.
What We're Looking For
- Experience building and managing data lakes aggregating dozens of data sources and providing insights to multiple different stakeholders based on terabytes of data;
- Experience in GCP and/or AWS data infrastructure products;
- Fluency in writing complex analytical SQL queries;
- Strong communication and remote-friendly working skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or a related field is a must.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.