This is an opportunity to join a Fintech startup at an exciting time! As the Data Analyst, you’ll be a part of our Data Analytics team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Things You Get To Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the existing business and share insights around the key metrics that drive the company and evaluate conversion and monetization efforts.
- Explore and analyze user experience and product performance data, develop goals and tracking metrics, and ensure product priorities are data-driven and accommodate short term and long-term goals.
- Formulate and test hypotheses, conduct data analysis, develop visualization/dashboards, communicate and present findings and actionable insights to business stakeholders and non-technical audiences.
- Apply strong business judgment to data analysis and make and defend meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting, visualization, and other tools to deliver business insights and to show business health.
Who You Are (Must-haves):
- 1+ years doing quantitative analysis
- Knowledge of statistics (experimental design, statistical analysis, hypothesis testing)
- Proficient in SQL with the ability to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets (e.g. Redshift, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Impala/Hadoop, Teradata) and programming/scripting language (e.g. Python, R)
- Knowledge with business intelligence tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) and web analytics tools (e.g. Amplitude, Google Analytics, Adobe)
- Proven ability to solve problems, learn quickly, work independently, and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Exemplary relationship builder who is consultative in nature and form partnerships with coworkers and customers
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.