- Ability to teach using various dance styles and methodologies from beginner to advanced level.
- Develop dance curriculums and prepare lesson plans.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse group of teachers and students.
- Engage, encourage, and motivate students to reach their goals.
- Evaluate student performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Choreograph routines and select music for recitals and concerts.
- Conduct group and private lessons as required.
- Provide a fun and creative environment.
- Keep up to date in your discipline and implement any changes to the dance routines and curriculum as needed.