- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Plan for disaster recovery and create contingency plans in the event of any security breaches
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity
- Investigate cyber crimes. Must have knowledge in computer and cyber forensics.
- Design new security systems or upgrade existing ones
- Market company products to potential clients
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Engage in 'ethical hacking', for example, simulating security breaches
- Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users
- Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders
- Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security
- Monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails and 'pharming' activity
- Assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues
- Give advice and guidance to clients on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required
- At least 3-10 years experience in a related field
- Must be between the ages of 30-55 years.
Job locations are Enchi, Tema and Takoradi.