Cyber Security and System Network Lecturer
Engineering & Technology
We are searching for a well-organized, innovative lecturer to join our established department.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars.
- Developing curricula and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base.
- Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
- Attending and participating in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the institution.
- Participating in training opportunities and initiatives at the institution.
- Providing support to students and other colleagues.
- Staying current by reading widely and producing published work in the field.
- Minimum HND/Degree in the relevant discipline.
- Previous teaching experience.
- Evidence of accomplished practical project .
- Ability to inspire students with your passion.
- Flexibility, resilience, and willingness to work long hours.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.