Customer Success Partner Expert
Customer Service & Support
The E-CSP will proactively and continuously engage with customers at the enterprise level to drive their RISE transformation, value realization, positive business outcomes, solution adoption and commercial growth (via renewals). The role will act as a trusted partner, delivering the intelligent enterprise with customer executives and engaging with solution area leaders, together with the Adoption Success Center (ASC), sales team, market units, RISE eco-system, S-CSPs and V-CSPs for any contracted Cloud solutions to align the right SAP expert with each stage of the customer’s transformation. The E-CSP simplifies the customer engagement model by advocating for the customer and acting as the primary central post sales SAP contact via orchestrating resources across the product portfolio, Customer Success Services (CSS) and post-sales, including Partners. The E-CSP drives business outcomes by engaging as a trusted partner advisor: delivering the intelligent enterprise with customer executives and engaging with line of business leaders to align the right SAP expert with each stage of the customer’s transformation. The E-CSP is responsible for assuring the continuity of the customer’s cloud subscription and maximizing their consumption.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
Specific activities include
• Acts as the central point of contact for CLTV success.
• Validates accuracy of customer commitments and in partnership with ECS, safeguards provisioning access in the case of PCE
• Simplifies and coordinates post-sales customer success activities, making the customers’ experience productive and focused.
• Aligns with the regions and market units to ensure strong local customer support, supported by CSS Success Centers.
• Introduces and Orchestrates Vision to Value (V2V) Methodology
• Executes enterprise-level Relationship Assessments.
• Develops, maintains, and executes enterprise-level Outcome Success Plans (OSP) inclusive of all Solution Areas.
• Drives cross-solution area adoption, entitlements and consumption and documents business impact.
• Proactively address improvement opportunities identified via NPS.
• Remains knowledgeable on customer industry, strategy and market conditions.
• Assists with escalations and management of critical situations.
• Introduces and participates in/or orchestrates Adoption Framework(s).
• Introduces and orchestrates Enterprise Support or Enterprise Support Cloud Edition (if contracted).
• Introduces and orchestrates Preferred Success (if contracted).
• Supports Account Planning, leads internal Governance across key stakeholders
• Supports renewal execution across all Solution Areas
Experience& Role Requirements
• Experience driving customer value realization based on agreed business outcomes including driving renewals (Cloud and/or Maintenance related), expansions and up-sells of subscription or perpetual license-based solutions)
• 10+ years’ experience (senior) or 6+years (expert) in the following areas Sales, Pre-Sales, Services or Solution/Product Management
• Demonstrated success navigating difficult customer situations and discussing sensitive issues with executives
• Broad understanding of SAP solution portfolio (in particular RISE) and the end-to-end business processes they enable, including a rough understanding of architecture
• Business outcome, value realization modelling, ROI experience
• Expert governance and stakeholder management skills
• Expert verbal/non-verbal communication, relationship building and executive presence skills
• Knowledge of SAAS and IAAS processes (e.g. provisioning, onboarding, customer support)
• Experience driving renewals, expansions and supporting up-sells of subscription or perpetual license-based solutions
• Experience in project management in global transformation projects, applying risk-mitigation strategies, and setting up governance models
• Good understanding of cloud and on-premise solution/landscape is an advantage
• Ability to orchestrate across on-premise, maintenance and cloud solutions is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.