As a Customer Success Manager at data.ai, you will work with a portfolio of clients and be accountable for driving adoption, engagement, renewal, and growth of our platform and data set. You will partner with the Account Management Team to build relationships and uncover pain points of your clients and show them how they can drive business value while using data.ai platform.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
You will be responsible for and take pride in:
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with decision makers and executives mostly from mobile internet tech companies.
- Leverage digital tools to develop your customer success plans, help customers drive business value from the data.ai platform.
- Ensure the customer success plan is being executed. Able to manage client on-boarding processes: have a strong knowledge of our data, methodology, and visualization tools and be able to explain to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop best practices with various verticals and share with your customer efficiently
- Able to identify at-risk accounts and turn around those accounts.
- Responsible for key customer success metrics, including customer renewal and net expansion.
You should recognize yourself in the following:
- Experience in an Enterprise account management/ customer success role OR experience in a management consulting role with direct impact to clients.
- Experience in the Mobile / Gaming or Data industry is a plus.
- Business savvy - ability to understand the value chain of an industry and to quickly catch the industry dynamic. Also being able to translate customers’ business agenda into data and offerings in a good manner.
- Problem solving capability - recognize the essential characteristics between things, also being able to use creative, abstract and inductive methods to find key or potential problems when faced with complex problems.
- Polish and credibility with C-level executives - ability to develop Exec alignment within strategic accounts.
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Highly self-motivated and goal-driven (quota-driven).
- Multi Language Skill is a plus.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.