So do we! This is why we're growing our customer success team to continue to offer thoughtful, smart, precise interactions across all our product portfolio, from Ubuntu to open source infrastructure and applications
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
As a customer success manager you will:
- Onboard new Canonical customers and introduce them to our products and support processes.
- Collaborate with sales and support in developing and delivering engagement plans that fulfill the customer's objectives.
- Assist sales in identifying growth opportunities or renewal risks.
- Serve as customer advocate internally and influence Canonical products, websites, documentation, processes and people to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Create campaigns targeting multiple customers through digital touch-points and activities.
The successful candidate will have :
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Love for technology, infrastructure and Ubuntu in particular
- Patience and ability to listen
- Good presentation skills
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Flexibility and good time management
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.