- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through our various channels including - phone, email, live chats or social media
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Receive and manage all product and services complaints by clarifying the customer's complaint; identifying the cause of the problem, and provide resolution using applicable channels, methods and tools promptly.
- Document and escalate all customer complaints and issues to the responsible department when necessary according to standard operating procedures
- Follow-up on customer complaints to ensure timely resolution
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Build & develop customer relationships
- Support the development, improvement and implementation of new products, process and policies for the Customer Service Department.
- Achievement of individual KPIs (FCR, Acceptance Rate, CSAT Score, Avg. Response Time, Quality Assessment of chats and calls) per departmental target set.
- On-time response to requests from the Management team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of an HND
- Minimum of 1 year's experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of social media
- Team Player
- MS Office
- Operational Excellence
- Creativity and Innovation
- Business Know-How
- Do not apply if you do not have a Sports betting, e-commerce or telecommunication background.
Note: We screen candidates through the online test (Aptitude and Psychometric), candidates with excellent score will be only shortlisted for interview.