- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Being open to new people and ideas.
- Being friendly and polite.
- Being sociable.
- Being judicious and careful.
- Able to control emotions.
- Able to empathize with others.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to remain calm.
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Being patient
Qualification and Requirements:
- Diploma in related Customer Service Areas
- Neat and professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Computer literacy
Age: 18-30 (Female)
Job Location: Accra