MSport is an international online betting platform, which is currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana, and Uganda. With the sustained growth of MSport, we are looking for Customer Service Manager who are good at handling Chats, E-mails, Calls and Social Media inquiries & complaints and always paying attention to the Customers and understanding the Customer’s needs, and also has strong leadership skills in terms of teaching, guiding, coaching and developing staff.
- Answer customer service calls/chats/emails in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Understand Customer Care and is capable of acquiring Feedback from the Customer’s Needs.
- Assists the manager with daily operation of the call center to include the development.
Qualification and Requirements:
- At least Bachelor’s Degree.
- Outstanding English level(spoken and written).
- Understands how to work with MS Office, like Excel, Word, etc.
- Effective communications skills are required (oral, written, computer).
- Excellent customer service skills are necessary along with the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to adapt to change is critical.
- Familiar with Sports betting.
- At least 1 year Call center experience.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Remuneration: Total Consolidated Monthly Salary 1500 GHS
You will be paid a salary as per the below:
Basic Salary 1050 GHS
Performance Salary 450 GHS
Please Note: Final Performance Salary According to Staff KPI Score. Final Performance
Pay=performance salary*KPI score.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.