The CSR will work cooperatively with customers, vendors, and other staff members to grow existing customers, create new customers, and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas while increasing customer satisfaction.
CSR IT Specialists: The IT business unit's goal is to help customers leverage IT and security solutions to solve business problems.
CSR Travel Specialists: The Travel business unit's goal is to assist clients with international travel and event planning service.
The CSR can work in one or both business units and the pay rate is dependent on the level of expertise. The role of the CSR is to serve as an advocate for the customer, understand their issues, and work with the team and vendors to provide solutions. Ongoing training is provided.
- Identify and qualify opportunities through a formal bidding and direct marketing process.
- Research travel and event planning.
- Preparing formal proposals and price quotes for customers.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to customers and vendors.
- Maintain strong knowledge of our product and service offerings.
- Ability to work online with little direction or supervision.
- Highspeed Internet connection, smartphone, computer with a working camera, and audio.
Skills and Qualifications
- Quick learner of new technology and process.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Nice to have experience with Salesforce and SharePoint.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Highly motivated with a position attitude and outlook.