The CS Operations Manager role will make a key contribution to our plans to grow our new online consumer savings proposition into the market. The individuals in the role will form a key part of Raisin’s international platforms, offering excellent service to our customers, handling complex customer enquiries, collaborating well across departments to drive change and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- To respond to customer queries in a timely manner in line with Raisin’s SLA’s, with a focus on our most complex cases which have been escalated by our first line of support.
- To be a key person in the delivery of the Raisin excellent service.
- To gain a detailed product knowledge in order to resolve customer queries and provide guidance when required.
- To ensure customer matters are resolved to a satisfactory conclusion, proven through measured customer satisfaction.
- To continue to offer excellent customer service.
- To give both written and verbal service to our customers.
- To adhere to our data control principles.
- To ensure our IT systems are kept up to date.
- To manage time effectively, working across a range of queries and back-office administrative tasks.
- To be a real team player and champion our customers in everything you do.
- To liaise with our B2B channels and service providers to resolve customer queries and technical issues.
- To work well alongside a diverse workforce, based both in the UK and across Europe.
- Previous experience gained working in a customer service type role.
- Tech savvy, with previous experience of using an online customer admin database, ticketing system or similar online customer service tools. This will form a key part of your day to day role, and as such it is essential that you are comfortable learning new online systems.
- Ability to learn and understand complex financial services products.
- Excellent telephone skills and manner in dealing with customer queries.
- Excellent written skills in responding to customer requests.
- Good MS Office (or google equivalent) skills.
- Good questioning skills in establishing and resolving customer queries.
- Attention to detail. Constantly checking work to ensure accuracy.
- Working knowledge of web technologies.
- Team spirit. Working as part of a small team.
- Organisational skills. Able to prioritise your own work.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.