- The Customer Support Manager is responsible for the customer service, operations and employee management functions of the Customer Support Team.
- Directs and coordinates activities concerned with the efficient and effective operation of the Customer Support Team within the company guidelines, policies and budget.
- Ensures key performance indicators and company expectations are met.
- Establishes and coordinates training and development for Customer Support team, support engineers and customer care representatives.
- Works closely with the executive department head in the formulation of campaigns, promotions and compensation plans to direct and motivate Customer Support staff in promotions and compensation plans to direct and motivate Customer Support Staff in the pursuit of defined goals
- Facilitate floor-wide activities and incentive programs.
- Oversee the hiring and onboarding of new hires, including establishing and supervising procedures, manuals, workflows, guidelines etc.
- Responsible for effectively communicating updates to different Customer Support team, to the Senior Management and to the different departments of the company.
- Support the department in handling the calls, chats and emails from the customers.
- Any task assign by Superior
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least one year relevant working experience in Contact Centre Operations.
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Possess excellent management skills in planning, organizing, leading, and controlling team.
- Display excellent communication, problem-solving and people skills.
- Must be independent, self-motivated, show initiative, and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to manage, motivate, maintain fairness and harmony with the team
- Supportive of company goals and objectives, deliver departmental/team results and key objectives.
- Display willingness to learn/fast learner