Working in a team with other Customer Support Agents, he/she will:
● Represent the betPawa brand indirect interaction with betPawa clients.
● Assist New and Active Users in accessing and understanding our products and services
● Upselling our products and services.
● Work 24/7 on different shifts, of 8 working hours, 5 days a week.
● Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
● Data entry in various platforms
Qualification and Requirements
● A minimum of a College Diploma is required.
● At least 2 years experience as a customer service agent
● Previous experience in customer support
● Knowledge of football betting markets
● A Quick learner
● Good interpersonal skills
● Must have Interest in helping other people
● Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
● English + desirable local language/dialect
● Should have Interest in the sports industry
● Open to working 24/7 in shifts
● Ability to cope under pressure
● Experience working with Ms Office