- Maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible to ensure customer loyalty
- Solve customer problems regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general client concerns
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a positive rapport with every customer
- Update customer information daily
- Calling of customers to follow up on orders.
- Attend to customer complaints.
- Provide quality after-sales service
- Receiving, documenting and attending to mails
- Welcoming incoming visitors
- Receiving incoming calls and transferring calls to the appropriate office
- Maintain and manage office administrative expenditure.
- Marketing of company’s products and services to walk-in customers, call-in customers and cold calling to attract new business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of an HND or polytechnic graduate from an accredited institution
- 2 years work experience minimum