Working hours: Shift pattern
Location: Alajo, Accra, Ghana
Training: Full extensive training once you start with continuous training and development throughout your career with us.
Growth: Opportunities to grow your career as the company is gradually extending.
Main responsibilities will include
· Providing 1st class customer service Live Chat and e-mails.
· Dealing with customer enquires in a timely and professional manner.
· The first point of contact, primarily email and Live Chat
· Handle any customer service queries to satisfaction.
· Taking ownership of customer inquiries and resolving new cases at first contact.
· Identify and maximize sales opportunities through cross-selling and up-selling approaches.
· Maintain knowledge of products, procedures, and policies so an accurate and high level of service can be provided to customers
· Escalate and record customer complaints.
· Record and check the accuracy and comprehension of data uploaded on to the CRM database system
· Previous customer service experience in a Contact Centre. would be desirable
· Enjoy working in a busy environment
· A friendly and positive attitude
· The ability to work well within a team
· Good communication skills.
· Must be highly motivated and a self-starter.
· A natural desire to help others and assist where possible
· Great statistical and analytical skills, with the ability to focus on detail
· Excellent organizational and time management skills to meet business SLAs
· Required education: Diploma/Associate's degree
· Required relevant work experience: 6 months